The weather so far has been both kind and cruel to the casual sailors. Sometimes it has been lovely whether for watching the goslings and sometimes it has been, well, nice weather for ducks! We’ve had some lovely social afternoons and evenings over the spring period with some of the work parties staying around for a chat or a sail.
Over the next few weeks there are plenty of reasons to come down to the club for a sail or a cuppa (or something stronger). Below is the Saturday round up. Fridays continue (mid afternoon til dusk or beer) every week.
- May 27th: Lets hope the weather at time of writing (sunny, nice breeze) holds out….Club house likely to be open at lunch time but not all afternoon.
- June 3rd: Junior session running – makes for a nice family day. See you there.
- June 10th: Supernova open. No casual sailing. Come and watch!
- June 17th: Casual sailing is on, Club house open for an hour or so around lunch time
- June 24th: Training course is on. Casual sailing is also on (Club house open all day but be mindful that teaching will be going on in there some of the time).
- July 1: as 24th.